|Game||Newer Super Mario Bros. DS|
Banzai Bills (boss-fight)
Big Koopa Troopa (Green)
Bullet Bills (boss-fight)
Hammer Bros. (boss-fight)
Koopa Paratroopas (G & R, boss-fight)
Koopa Troopas (G & R)
|Previous level||(8-A) Magmatrack Getaway|
Bowser's Castle (or World 8-) is the twelfth and final level, as well as castle of Koopa Country from Newer Super Mario Bros. DS. It's also the final level of Newer Super Mario Bros. DS overall. This level takes place in Bowser's very own castle, featuring Bowser Statues, floating Amps, and of course, Bowser.
In the first room is full of Bowser statues which can shoot fireballs once activated. At the end of the hallway is a lift that takes you up, but remember to avoid the skull walls to make it out alive.
Entering the second room introduces Amps. When the amps pass through the metal boxes, the boxes will become electrocuted. Finally, in the last main room, there are lava waves which can convert Koopa Troopas into Dry Bones. Entering the Warp Pipe will take you to the checkpoint room, containing extra time. In this room also contains the Bowser statue that when entered, will take you to the boss room.
- Main article: Bowser#Battle 2
- Star Coin 1: In the first room, the Star Coin will be above a statue. Jump on the statues to reach the Star Coin.
- Star Coin 2: In the second room, wall jump but don't forget to watch out for the amps electrocuting the blocks to reach the Star Coin.
- Star Coin 3: At the end of the last room, use a Koopa shell and throw it at the last Star Coin.
|Walkthrough (36:58 to 45:09)||Developer gameplay (0:02 to 7:07)|
- The animation played when entering the Bowser statue is similar to the one in Super Mario 3D World.
- The third and final 3UP Moon of Newer Super Mario Bros. DS can be found in this level. If the player somehow manages to hop on top of the massive Bowser statue before the boss-fight, they'll reach a 3UP Moon.