Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii
Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii Plus
|Game||Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii|
|Previous level||(C-4) Sprocket Skies|
|Next level||(7-2) Paratroopa Peaks|
Clockwork Tower (or World C-) is the tower and the fifth and final level of Sky City in Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii. It takes place in a cog- and Tetromino Block-filled tower with Rocky Wrenches. No boss is fought at its top.
Clockwork Tower is unlocked by completing Sprocket Skies. Completing it will unlock Paratroopa Peaks in Sky Mountain.
- Star Coin 1: This Star Coin will be in plain sight beside a wall. Carefully slide down this wall to get it.
- Star Coin 2: You need to activate the Green Switch to get this Star Coin. After the checkpoint, go into a red Warp Pipe with some Green Blocks under it. This will lead you to a room with a spinning block with the Star Coin in the middle of it. Simply get inside the block by going through an opening then grab the Star Coin.
- Star Coin 3: Near the end, this Star Coin will be in plain sight. Simply jump to get it.
- A so-called "Super Secret" can be found within Clockwork Tower. At the end of the first room, the player must activate some coins to appear in the top left corner by simply climbing the rotating Fence beside the spikes. After doing so, the player must go back down the room to where they came from, which may prove to be a little hard due to the cogs actively spinning against them. If the player successfully makes it back to the bottom, upon riding the bottom-most cog into the pit below, they'll be sent into a dark secret room with three Brick Blocks, each containing a 1-Up Mushroom. Above these Brick Blocks, in the ceiling, there is also a Message Block with the titled "Super Secret" with a message of "Thanks for playing!" To the right of the secret room is a Warp Pipe leading to the section after the checkpoint flag. If the player attempts to enter this room without activating the coins first, they will simply lose a life.
- The level concept was planned for the unused (World 4) 'Toy Town' however it was then made for Sky City (seen here).
|Areas||Levels||Manta Raid • Nimbus Highway • Parabeetle Peril • Sprocket Skies • Clockwork Tower|
|Enemies||Enemies||Bullet Bill • Flame Chomp • Foo • Heavy Para-Beetle • Koopa Paratroopa • Koopa Troopa • Lakitu • Para-Beetle • Rocky Wrench • Spiny|