|Game||Newer Super Mario Bros. DS|
|Enemies||Big Piranha Plants|
Koopa Paratroopas (G, R & B)
Koopa Troopas (Red)
|Previous level||(7-) Skewerspring Tower|
(7-6) Spiny Swings (shortcut)
|Next level||(7-5) Gigantic Gardens|
(7-) Stormeye Stronghold (secret)
Cloudbolt Chasm (or World 7-4) is the sixth level of Cirrus Heavens in Newer Super Mario Bros. DS. Like the other levels in this world, it takes place in the sky, but this time in a thunderstorm with blood-red rain in addition to autoscrolling. Thunder Clouds make an appearance here.
- Star Coin 1: This star coin is surrounded by indestructible Wood Blocks. Let the thunder cloud above you zap the wood blocks, opening up the way to the first Star Coin.
- Star Coin 2: Also located right under indestructible wood blocks, let the thunder cloud zap the wood blocks again to open up way to the Star Coin.
- Star Coin 3: Throw fireballs at the Piranha Plant blocking a yellow Warp Pipe, then enter it to find not only the third and final Star Coin, but the secret exit as well.
See the instructions for the third Star Coin. The secret exit comes within the third Star Coin room.
|Cloudbolt Chasm||Athletic theme from Yoshi's Island played in minor key.||Throughout.|
- The music of this level is a minor key variation of the normal music in this world's levels.
- This is the only normal level in this world to use a different color screen for its preview.
|Walkthrough (18:44 to 23:46)|
Secret Exit (18:44 to 20:58)