Therefore, please excuse its informal appearance as it's being worked on.
Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii
Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii Plus
|Game||Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii|
|Previous level||(8-3) Burnstone Flowfalls|
|Next level||(8-4) Molten Airship|
Factory Tower (or World 8-) is the tower and the fourth level of Koopa Planet in Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii. It takes place in a tower full of Bob-ombs and spikes. No boss is fought at its top.
Factory Tower is unlocked by completing Burnstone Flowfalls. Completing it will unlock Molten Airship.
This tower has a lot of conveyor belts, some containing spikes. There is a pipe system throughout the level that provides transport or spawns Bob-ombs inside them, which are important enemies for destroying the Stone Blocks that block the way to the top. Spinners are also frequent in this level, especially at the end of the first half. Notably, purple fireballs will start to fire in the second half of the level. At the top of the tower is no boss, but rather a simple flagpole exit.
- Star Coin 1: Near the start of the level, hit between the Brick Blocks to find a hidden block that will spawn a beanstalk that will take you to a secret passage. Follow up the secret passage, and you will find the Star Coin at the top.
- Star Coin 2: After the checkpoint, use the Bob-ombs to break the Hard Blocks blocking the left pipe. Enter the pipe, and head right to collect the Star Coin.
- Star Coin 3: Towards the end of the level, another yellow pipe is blocked off with hard blocks. You will need the Bob-ombs again to break the blocks open to enter the pipe. Once in the secret room, avoid all the spikes and get to the bottom to reach the Star Coin.
|Tower||Original song.||Main areas|
|Fire||Original song.||Exit room|
- This course has the second longest time limit for any tower, clocking in at 12 minutes 30 seconds in the game. This time limit equates to around 10 minutes in real-time, considering the in-game seconds are faster than real-time seconds.
- In 2-player mode, the time limit changes to 14 minutes 10 seconds in the game, around 11'20" in real time.
- Crystalfrost Tower, which is given 13 minutes 20 seconds in the game (and thus around 10 minutes 40 seconds in real time), 15 minutes in-game and 12 minutes in real time for 2-player mode, is the longest.
|Koopa Planet / Koopa Core|
|Areas||Levels||Batallion Frontier • Jet Airship • Burnstone Flowfalls • Factory Tower • Molten Airship • Bowser's Castle • Underground Railroad • Volcano Rapids • Magmaworks Factory • Pendulum Tower • Eruption Crater • Ironworks Forge • Dragonride Firesea • Bowser's Keep|
|Other||Challenge House G|
|Enemies||Enemies||Amp • Banzai Bill • Big Dry Bones • Big Hothead • Bob-omb • Bowser Statue • Chain Chomp • Dry Bones • Fire Bro • Fire Piranha Plant • Fire Snake • Fish Bone • Flame Chomp • Hothead • Koopa Troopa • Mechakoopa • Mega Magma Podoboo • Micro Hothead • Parabomb • Podoboo • Rocky Wrench • Sledge Bro • Spike • Swoop|
|Bosses||Kamek • Bowser|