Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii
|Game||Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii|
|Previous level||(A-2) Appletree Woods|
|Next level||(A-) Leafpile Fortress|
(A-) Goldwood Music House
|“||Move over! Chestnuts are falling, and you certainly don't want to get hit by one. Of course, you might find a prize inside...||”|
|~ The official Newer website.|
- Star Coin 1: Right before the checkpoint, get the POW Block by lowering the Donut Blocks. Then proceed to throw the POW Block, so the Golden Chestnut beside it will fall and break into a Star Coin.
- Star Coin 2: After the checkpoint, shoot the second Mega Chestnut with a fireball. This will allow you to get onto the Brick Blocks. While on, jump towards the Coins beside it to get a hidden Star Coin hidden in the trees.
- Star Coin 3: After the second Star Coin, there will be a Brick Block staircase that breaks because of the Chestnuts. Go up this staircase, and it'll lead you to a green Warp Pipe. Go up this Warp Pipe, and it'll lead you into a room with a Golden Chestnut, a POW Block, and a ? Switch. First, you'll have to jump over the pit to step onto the ? Switch. This will make a stone platform appear. Then run across to the POW Block and throw it so the Golden Chestnut will fall onto the platform, revealing the final Star Coin. If you were to activate the POW Block first, then the Star Coin would've fallen down into the pit.
- Originally, this level was supposed to be a water-themed level titled Goldwood Pond.
- In "NEWER SMBW: YE OLDE VIDEO 9", this level is shown with the name "Chestnut Falls".
|Areas||Levels||Autumn Plateau • Appletree Woods • Fall Harvest • Goldbuzz Forest • Leafpile Fortress|
|Other||Fallmart • Goldwood Music House|
|Enemies||Enemies||Big Koopa Troopa • Boomerang Bro • Bramball • Buzzy Beetle • Fire Bro • Goomba • Hammer Bro • Koopa Paratroopa • Koopa Troopa • Monty Mole • Piranha Plant • Spike Top • Venus Fire Trap • Wiggler|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.