Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii
|Game||Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii|
|Enemies||Big Dry Bones|
|Previous level||(8-8) Eruption Crater|
|Next level||(8-) Bowser's Keep|
Ironworks Forge (or World 8-9) is the sixth level of Koopa Core in Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii. This level takes place inside another factory. In this factory, iron is also made in this one, but unlike Magmaworks Factory, it's filled with boiling water.
- Star Coin 1: Directly before the red pipe, find the Super Star in an invisible block, and grab it and quickly swim through the boiling water to collect the first Star Coin.
- Star Coin 2: After entering the red pipe, there is a fork in the road. Take the path below the checkpoint and a red pipe will take you to the Star Coin.
- Star Coin 3: You'll need to activate the Blue Switch to reach it. Near the green Spike. use the POW Block to drop the Star Coin onto the blue blocks and make the Star Coin reachable.
|Fire||Original song.||Throughout (Pre-V1.2.0)|
|Factory||Vim Factory from Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time.||Throughout (V1.2.0 and later)|
- In newer versions (version 1.2.0 and further) this level plays the Factory Music, while in the older versions play the Fire Music.
- In "NEWER SMBW: YE OLDE VIDEO 2", this level and Eruption Crater appear to be switched on the world map.
- In this same video, this level is shown with the name "Scalding Streams". (in Eruption Crater's place)