Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii
|Game||Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii|
|Enemies||Big Piranha Plants|
Koopa Troopas (Red)
|Previous level||(5-7) Penguin Heatbath|
|Next level||(5-) Chillsear Castle|
(5-) Frosty Music House
- Star Coin 1: Near the start, use a Penguin suit to slide though some bricks and reach a Warp Pipe. This will lead you to the Star Coin.
- Star Coin 2: Once you reach a trampoline next to a tall red Warp Pipe, go in the pipe. This will lead to another Warp Pipe, which will lead you to a room with a Koopa Troopa and a P-Switch. Throw the Koopa Troopa towards some coin outlines, then activate the P-Switch. Then, you must quickly get into the bottom Warp Pipe, and you'll reach the Star Coin.
- Star Coin 3: Near the end, there'll be two Big Piranha Plants blocking a Star Coin. There are three ways to defeat them and get the Star Coin:
- 1: Use a Fire Flower or Hammer Suit to defeat the Big Piranha Plants.
- 2: Use an Ice Flower or Penguin Suit to freeze some nearby Piranha Plants, then throw them at the Big Piranha Plants.
- 3: If not small Mario or Mini Mario, you can take a hit and pass through the Big Piranha Plants. You'll have to be quick, though.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.