Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii
|Game||Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii|
Koopa Paratroopas (G & R)
|Previous level||(A-3) Fall Harvest|
(A-A) Goldbuzz Forest
|Next level||(2-4) Cascade Chasm|
|“||A fortress that collapsed due to the sheer amount of leaves piled on top of it. Tread carefully!||”|
|~ The official Newer website.|
Leafpile Fortress (or World A-) is the fourth and final level, as well as fortress of Goldwood Forest from Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii. This is also the first fortress level of the entire game. This level takes place in a ruined fortress filled with leaf piles. There is no boss in this level.
- Star Coin 1: After the first Hammer Bro, use the green Koopa Paratroopa to reach up to the ceiling where you'll find the first Star Coin.
- Star Coin 2: Just before the checkpoint, you'll find the Star Coin above an abyss. Either toss a nearby Koopa Shell at it or use wall jumps.
- Star Coin 3: There are three ways to obtain the following Star Coin:
- 1: Get a Springboard from a Question Block, then use it to get a P Switch. Then run to the right until you reach a little hole in the ceiling. Wall jump up the hole, then get the Star Coin.
- 2: Get the Springboard from the Question Block right before the P Switch, then jump over the Koopa Paratroopas. Use the Springboard to jump up the hole in the ceiling, then get the Star Coin.
- 3: If you have a Propeller Suit, once you reach the hole in the ceiling, simply fly up.
|Areas||Levels||Autumn Plateau • Appletree Woods • Fall Harvest • Goldbuzz Forest • Leafpile Fortress|
|Other||Fallmart • Goldwood Music House|
|Enemies||Enemies||Big Koopa Troopa • Boomerang Bro • Bramball • Buzzy Beetle • Fire Bro • Goomba • Hammer Bro • Koopa Paratroopa • Koopa Troopa • Monty Mole • Piranha Plant • Spike Top • Venus Fire Trap • Wiggler|