Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii
|Game||Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii|
|Boss||Ludwig von Koopa|
|Previous level||(7-) Novastar Castle|
|Next level||(8-1) Batallion Frontier|
Spaceship Koopa (or World 7-) is the airship and the eighth level of Starry Skies in Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii. This level takes place on a spaceship filled with parachuting Bob-ombs and Mechakoopas. Ludwig von Koopa is fought here. Completion of the level will unlock the path to a Launch Star that will launch you to Koopa Planet.
Ludwig von Koopa's boss battle is almost the same as his tower battle in New Super Mario Bros. Wii. He will flutter jump at the top of the screen, much like Yoshi, then land when you are under him. He will shoot indigo colored fireballs which will aim at you. As with everyone else, three hits on his head will knock him out, with the first two shots making him move into his shell and spin. Four moving platforms appear in this boss battle room.
- Star Coin 1: This Star Coin has been moved in an unknown update. Two different strategies exist.
- Old versions: After the second arrow sign is a Star Coin only enterable through below. Destroy the crates that block the way by ground pounding them or using a Bob-omb to be able to reach the Star Coin.
- New versions: The Star Coin has switched places with a brick block containing a 1-UP. It is now in a similar situation the second Star Coin is in. Use the same strategy as you would for the second Star Coin to reach it.
- Star Coin 2: After the checkpoint is a Star Coin, but the path is blocked off by a crate. Use the nearby Bob-omb to explode the crate blocking it or freeze a Mechakoopa and toss it at the crate to destroy it.
- Star Coin 3: Before the boss pipe, either use the cannonballs to reach it or use a Propeller Suit to reach the Star Coin, which is located directly above a Warp Pipe.