Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii
Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii Plus
|Game||Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii|
Koopa Troopas (G & R)
|Previous level||(1-6) Rainshed Pond|
|Next level||(1-) Creepcrack Castle|
(1-) Challenge House A
Tangle Temple (or World 1-7) is the eighth level of Yoshi's Island in Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii. It takes place in an abandoned temple with many swinging vines to latch onto.
Tangle Temple is unlocked by completing the normal exit of Rainshed Pond. Completing it will unlock Creepcrack Castle and Challenge House A.
- Star Coin 1: Do a running jump to reach the first vine in the level. Then, jump onto the second vine, then jump onto a platform to go to an alcove where the Star Coin is.
- Star Coin 2: After the checkpoint is this second Star Coin directly located above the middle platform in a set of platforms. It is in plain sight, and should not be hard to miss.
- Star Coin 3: After you see a green Warp Pipe below that would launch you to another green Warp Pipe, you should afterwards see the third Star Coin over what seems like a huge pit. Jump and spin from either side to reach it.
||Developer gameplay (5:15 to 7:12)|
- The underground section with the floating blocks use to be invisible with no coins but was changed as it made it seem like an empty room.
- This level was made by Antnee.
|Jungle||Title screen music from Yoshi's Island.||Main area|
|Underground||Underground theme from Super Mario Bros.||Underground bonus areas|
|Bonus||Bonus theme from New Super Mario Bros.||Sky bonus areas|
|Areas||Levels||Palm Beach • Yoshi Woods • Springwater Swamp • Growing Greenwood • Timber Tower • Fuzzy Canyon • Rainshed Pond • Tangle Temple • Switch Shift Grove • Creepcrack Castle • Derelict Airship|
|Other||Island Store • Challenge House A • Yellow Switch Palace • Yoshi House|
|Enemies||Enemies||Big Cheep Cheep • Big Fuzzy • Big Piranha Plant • Big Thwomp • Big Urchin • Cheep Cheep • Clampy • Climbing Koopa Troopa • Deep Cheep • Eep Cheep • Fire Piranha Plant • Fuzzy • Goomba • Hammer Bro • Huckit Crab • Koopa Paratroopa • Koopa Troopa • Mechakoopa • Piranha Plant • Porcupuffer • River Piranha Plant • Thwomp • Urchin • Wiggler|
|Bosses||King Fuzzy • Iggy Koopa|