Therefore, please excuse its informal appearance as it's being worked on.
The House of Bogus
|Game||Newer Super Mario Bros. DS|
|Level type||Ghost House|
Hammer Bros. (world map)
|Previous level||(7-1) Lavender Skybridge|
|Next level||(7-2) Muncher Romp|
(7-) Skewerspring Tower (secret)
The House of Bogus (or World 7-) is the Ghost House and the second level of Cirrus Heavens in Newer Super Mario Bros. DS. It involves many tricks and traps.
The House of Bogus is unlocked by completing Lavender Skybridge. Completing its normal exit will unlock Muncher Romp, and completing its secret exit will unlock Skewerspring Tower.
- Star Coin 1: After entering the first door and falling through the series of invisible floors. There will be a star coin and you must jump over an invisible floor to get to it.
- Star Coin 2: After the checkpoint there will be a room where you will fall through a series of coins. There will be a series of 4 Star Coins but only the last one is real.
- Star Coin 3: Right before the exit door there is an invisible ceiling. Mario must wall jump through it to find the third Star Coin.
At the entrance, go up to make the top-left block disappear. It then leads you to a door which leads you outside. At first, it leads you to the normal exit, but it disappears and leads you to the Secret Exit instead.
- This is the only Ghost House in Newer Super Mario Bros. DS not to feature any standard Boos.
- The Normal Goal Pole that looks like an Normal One while following the path to the Secret Exit is actually a Black Fake One, (The Secret Goal Pole is under the fake one) you can tell by the Boo Logo on it to troll the players thinking that they'd reached the normal exit quickly also, once is disappears just stay next to the invisible wall where the fake flag pole is and you'll land on the Secret Goal Pole depends on luck.
|Areas||Levels||Lavender Skybridge • The House of Bogus • Muncher Romp • Tipsaw Trench • Skewerspring Tower • Cloudbolt Chasm • Gigantic Gardens • Gusty Gap • Spiny Swings • Ballistic Breach • Stormeye Stronghold|
|Other||Item House • 1-UP House • Mega House|
|Enemies||Enemies||Balloon Boo • Banzai Bill • Big Buzzy Beetle • Big Dry Bones • Big Koopa Troopa • Big Muncher • Big Piranha Plant • Big Spiny • Big Whomp • Broozer • Bullet Bill • Cloudoboo • Dry Bones • Fly Guy • Hammer Bro • Koopa Paratroopa • Koopa Troopa • Muncher • Paragoomba • Piranha Plant • Shy Guy • Spiny • Thunder Cloud • Whomp|
|Bosses||Bowser Jr. • Lakithunder|