|Game||Newer Super Mario Bros. DS|
Koopa Paratroopas (G, R, & B)
Koopa Troopas (G & R)
|Previous level||(2-) Fliptube Tower|
|Next level||(2-6) Gushing Culvert|
Tightrope Ravine (or World 2-5) is the sixth level of Crystal Sewers in Newer Super Mario Bros. DS. It's an athletic level taking place over the caves with many Hammer Bros. and tightropes.
Tightrope Ravine is unlocked by completing Fliptube Tower. Completing it will unlock Gushing Culvert.
- Star Coin 1: Near the start of the level, this Star Coin will be in plain sight over some Koopa Paratroopas, and under some Tightropes. Get on the Tightropes above it, then stay in one place until you fall. Then carefully jump across the Koopa Paratroopas, grab the Star Coin, and then make it back on top of the Tightropes
- Star Coin 2: Right after the checkpoint, there'll be a Warp Pipe hidden at the bottom of the screen. Fall through the Tightropes above it, then enter it. It'll lead you to an area with many Bullet Bills, and a massive gap. Carefully use the Bullet Bills to clear the gap, and you'll reach the second Star Coin.
- Star Coin 3: Once you reach the ending Warp Pipe, keep going right. This'll lead you straight to the third and final Star Coin.
20:56 to 24:07
- This level appears to be inspired by World 2-5 from Another Super Mario Bros. 2, all the way down to its number.
- In "SlidePlayer Progress1", this level is shown with the name "Treacherous Ropepass".
|Areas||Levels||Crystalswoop Grotto • Pipebreak Cave • Switching Sewer • Hydroskip Drain • Wagon Way • Fliptube Tower • Tightrope Ravine • Gushing Culvert • Flameburst Flotilla|
|Other||Item House • 1-UP House • Mega House • World 2-|
|Enemies||Enemies||Big Piranha Plant • Big Swoop • Bob-omb • Bullet Bill • Buzzy Beetle • Cheep Cheep • Dry Bones • Fire Piranha Plant • Hammer Bro • Koopa Paratroopa • Koopa Troopa • Mega Cheep Cheep • Piranha Plant • Skeeter • Swoop|
|Bosses||Bowser Jr. • Mega Goomba|