|Game||Newer Super Mario Bros. DS|
Koopa Paratroopas (G, R & B)
Koopa Troopas (G & R)
|Previous level||(2-) Fliptube Tower|
|Next level||(2-6) Gushing Culvert|
Tightrope Ravine (or World 2-5) is the sixth level of Crystal Sewers from Newer Super Mario Bros. DS. It's an athletic level taking place over the caves, where many mountains, Hammer Bros., and Tightropes reside.
- Star Coin 1: Near the start of the level, this Star Coin will be in plain sight over some Koopa Paratroopas, and under some Tightropes. Get on the Tightropes above it, then stay in one place until you fall. Then carefully jump across the Koopa Paratroopas, grab the Star Coin, and then make it back on top of the Tightropes
- Star Coin 2: Right after the checkpoint, there'll be a Warp Pipe hidden at the bottom of the screen. Fall through the Tightropes above it, then enter it. It'll lead you to an area with many Bullet Bills, and a massive gap. Carefully use the Bullet Bills to clear the gap, and you'll reach the second Star Coin.
- Star Coin 3: Once you reach the ending Warp Pipe, keep going right. This'll lead you straight to the third and final Star Coin.
20:56 to 24:07
- This level appears to be inspired by World 2-5 from Another Super Mario Bros. 2, all the way down to its number.
- In "SlidePlayer Progress1", this level is shown with the name "Treacherous Ropepass".
|Areas||Levels||Crystalswoop Grotto • Pipebreak Cave • Switching Sewer • Wagon Way • Fliptube Tower • Tightrope Ravine • Gushing Culvert • Hydroskip Drain • Flameburst Flotilla|
|Other||World 2-Cannon • Special House|
|Enemies||Enemies||Buzzy Beetle • Big Piranha Plant • Big Swooper • Big Cheep Cheep • Bob-omb • Bullet Bill • Cheep Cheep • Dry Bones • Fire Piranha Plant • Hammer Bro • Koopa Troopa • Koopa Paratroopa • Piranha Plant • Swooper • Skeeter|
|Bosses||Bowser Jr. • Mega Goomba|