Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii
|Game||Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii|
|Enemies||Climbing Koopa Troopas (G & R)|
Koopa Paratroopas (Green)
Koopa Troopas (Red)
|Previous level||(1-3) Springwater Swamp|
(1-4) Growing Greenwood
|Next level||(1-5) Fuzzy Canyon|
|“||A tall tower disguised as a tree. King Fuzzy stands guard at the very top, protected by an army of walking and climbing Koopa Troopas.||”|
|~ The official Newer website.|
Timber Tower (or World 1-) is the tower and the fifth level of Yoshi's Island in Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii. It is a large tree full of honeycombs and Climbing Koopa Troopas. King Fuzzy is fought at its top.
Timber Tower is unlocked by completing Springwater Swamp or Growing Greenwood. Completing it will unlock Fuzzy Canyon.
King Fuzzy makes his lair at the top of the tower. At first, he is an ordinary Fuzzy, but Kamek uses his magic to make him grow, then the fight starts. King Fuzzy will hop around the stage in pursuit of the player. To defeat him, grab one of the Purple Blocks littered around the arena and throw it at him. Repeat this process three times and you will defeat King Fuzzy.
- Star Coin 1: This Star Coin will be in plain sight before the checkpoint. To reach it, jump to it from the Honeycombs to the left of the screen.
- Star Coin 2: After the Red Ring, jump onto the middle ledge over it and go to the right to find a hidden Warp Pipe. Inside, the Star Coin can be grabbed by carefully getting close to the second Honeycomb's edge.
- Star Coin 3: This Star Coin is in a hidden alcove to the right, just before the boss door.
||Developer gameplay (13:25 to 15:35)|
|Tower||Original song.||Entire level (barring boss fight)|
|Boss Tower||Original song.||King Fuzzy boss fight|
- Timber Tower has the shortest time limit of all towers in Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii, clocking in at less than 8 in-game minutes, or around 6 to 7 minutes in real time.
- Within the Newer Plus Trailer Timber Tower is show to have a typical 'tree tile set' however in the original Timber Tower uses the ground tile set as Skawo said 'There just weren't graphics for it'.
|Areas||Levels||Palm Beach • Yoshi Woods • Springwater Swamp • Growing Greenwood • Timber Tower • Fuzzy Canyon • Rainshed Pond • Tangle Temple • Switch Shift Grove • Creepcrack Castle • Derelict Airship|
|Other||Island Store • Challenge House A • Yellow Switch Palace • Yoshi House|
|Enemies||Enemies||Big Cheep Cheep • Big Fuzzy • Big Piranha Plant • Big Thwomp • Big Urchin • Cheep Cheep • Clampy • Climbing Koopa Troopa • Deep Cheep • Eep Cheep • Fire Piranha Plant • Fuzzy • Goomba • Hammer Bro • Huckit Crab • Koopa Paratroopa • Koopa Troopa • Mechakoopa • Piranha Plant • Porcupuffer • River Piranha Plant • Thwomp • Urchin • Wiggler|
|Bosses||King Fuzzy • Iggy Koopa|