Therefore, none of the following information can be found by normal means.
BRICKS WILL BREAK
|Game||Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii|
|Level number||F-1 (unofficial)|
|World||Special World (unused)|
|Level type||Lava, Underground|
Koopa Troopas (Red)
BRICKS WILL BREAK is the first level of the unused Special World in Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii. It takes place in a lava-filled cavern with a theme of Brick Blocks that can be destroyed by nearby ? Switches.
This level takes place in an underground cavern, presumably around a volcanic terrain based on the background and the lava in the second room. It is rather short. In the first room, there are multiple switches that break bricks, of which some of them are traps. Taking down a pipe leads you down to a room made of bricks. A giant spiky ball rolls towards you and you need to be fast in this part or it will hit you. Eventually there will be Goombas which gradually get bigger and a shell to the left of them which can be used to hit all of them. The level eventually ends with floating bricks leading to the top of the flagpole. These will not be damaged by the spiky ball.
There are three Star Coins, but for some reason, a duplicate first Star Coin exists. Note that collecting one of them will cause the other one to disappear.
- Star Coin 1: The first Star Coin is in plain sight. However, you need to ground pound the Brick Blocks and make sure the Blue Switch Palace is completed.
- Star Coin 2: This Star Coin is erroneously marked as the first Star Coin. At the end of the first room, use a Penguin Suit to break the Brick Blocks to the right. Only the furthest to the right Brick Blocks can be broken. Afterwards, you can jump up and break the brick blocks to collect this Star Coin.
- Star Coin 3: The "second" and final star coin also requires you to ground pound, but this time, it is easily pointed out by coins that form a down arrow. You have to be very quick and ground pound the bricks and collect the Star Coin, and run away like hell before you hit the huge spiky ball.
|Cavern||Underground theme from Super Mario World.||Throughout|
- This level is also unofficially known as "Gnarly Granitemine."
- This level is officially known as "BRICKS WILL BREAK"
- This level and ENEMIES WILL VARY are the only levels specifically made for the unused Special World.
|Unused Special World|
|Areas||Levels||09-11.arc • 09-12.arc • 09-13.arc • 09-14.arc • 09-16.arc • 09-17.arc • 09-18.arc • 09-19.arc • 09-22.arc|
|Enemies||Enemies||Banzai Bill • Big Cheep Cheep • Big Dry Bones • Big Fuzzy • Big Goomba • Big Koopa Paratroopa • Big Paragoomba • Big Piranha Plant • Big Thwomp • Big Wiggler • Bob-omb • Boomerang Bro • Bramball • Bullet Bill • Buzzy Beetle • Chain Chomp • Cheep Cheep • Dry Bones • Fire Bro • Fire Piranha Plant • Fish Bone • Foo • Fuzzy • Goomba • Hammer Bro • King Bill • Koopa Paratroopa • Koopa Troopa • Mega Beetle • Micro Goomba • Micro Piranha Plant • Monty Mole • Muncher • Parabomb • Paragoomba • Piranha Plant • Prickly Goomba • River Piranha Plant • Sledge Bro • Spiny • Stalking Piranha Plant • Thwomp • Wiggler|