Therefore, none of the following information can be found by normal means.
WALLJUMPS WILL WORK
|Game||Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii|
|Level number||F-2 (unofficial)|
|World||Special World (unused)|
|Level type||Sky, Athletic|
Koopa Paratroopas (G & R)
Koopa Troopas (G & R)
WALLJUMPS WILL WORK is the second level of the unused Special World in Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii. It takes place with a sky setting, having a big resemblance to levels in World 7 from New Super Mario Bros. Wii.
This level takes place in a sky setting that resembles World 7 from New Super Mario Bros. Wii. It is abundant with Koopa Troopa and Koopa Paratroopas, which are the dominant enemies in the level. This level in particular is fairly lengthy.
The first half of the level is heavily filled up with Koopa (Para)troopas. There are a lot of hidden areas which contain coins or even Star Coins. At the end of this half is a series of ? Switches that when activated, will destroy the wood blocks that block the way to progressing through this area. The first one is on the ground, while the remaining switches hang from the ceiling.
The second half of the level is no different from the first half. However, towards the middle of this half, there is a large Piranha Plant section that can be knocked out by using a POW block in the hidden room to the left. After this is yet another long Koopa Troopa section, before ending off with a pair of two colored boxes with the third and final Star Coin at the top. While the normal goal pole lies directly at the end, wall-jumping up on the last few walls will find you a Warp Pipe at the very top, which leads you to the secret goal pole room.
- Star Coin 1: Towards the beginning of the level, you may see a Star Coin. When you do, immediately drop down to reveal two platforms that fall when stepped on. Use the platforms to reach this Star Coin but quickly get it before the platforms are gone.
- Star Coin 2: When you reach the section that contain many hidden alcoves within each small set of land, drop down when you reach the third column. The Star Coin should be at the smallest one, which is the furthest below in the third column.
- Star Coin 3: Right before the end of the level, wall jump on the two swinging colored boxes to find the third Star Coin at the very top.
At the very end of the level, do not go to the goal pole. Instead, wall jump on the walls right before it to find a Warp Pipe at the very top, which leads you to the secret goal pole room.
|Overworld||Original song.||Entrance area, secret goal pole room|
|Athletic||Original song.||Main area|
|Underground||Underground theme from Super Mario Bros.||Underground areas|
- This level is also unofficially known as "Radical Plateau”.
- This level is officially recognized as "WALLJUMPS WILL WORK".
- This may be a reference to Super Mario 64, as its name is similar to the star "Wall Kicks Will Work".
|Unused Special World|
|Areas||Levels||09-11.arc • 09-12.arc • 09-13.arc • 09-14.arc • 09-16.arc • 09-17.arc • 09-18.arc • 09-19.arc • 09-22.arc|
|Enemies||Enemies||Banzai Bill • Big Cheep Cheep • Big Dry Bones • Big Fuzzy • Big Goomba • Big Koopa Paratroopa • Big Paragoomba • Big Piranha Plant • Big Thwomp • Big Wiggler • Bob-omb • Boomerang Bro • Bramball • Bullet Bill • Buzzy Beetle • Chain Chomp • Cheep Cheep • Dry Bones • Fire Bro • Fire Piranha Plant • Fish Bone • Foo • Fuzzy • Goomba • Hammer Bro • King Bill • Koopa Paratroopa • Koopa Troopa • Mega Beetle • Micro Goomba • Micro Piranha Plant • Monty Mole • Muncher • Parabomb • Paragoomba • Piranha Plant • Prickly Goomba • River Piranha Plant • Sledge Bro • Spiny • Stalking Piranha Plant • Thwomp • Wiggler|