Therefore, none of the following information can be found by normal means.
CLOUDS WILL BOUNCE
|Game||Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii|
|Level number||F-3 (unofficial)|
|World||Special World (unused)|
|Level type||Sky, Athletic|
CLOUDS WILL BOUNCE is the third level of the unused Special World in Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii. Like the previous level, it takes place with a sky setting, having a big resemblance to levels in World 7 from New Super Mario Bros. Wii. It is similar to both Butterwood Crossing and Nimbus Highway and can be considered a combination of both levels.
This level is a combination of Butterwood Crossing and Nimbus Highway. Just like the previous level, this level takes place in a sky setting that resembles World 7 from New Super Mario Bros. Wii. It features many Foos as well as tracks that contain both Fuzzies and moving platforms, similar to Butterwood Crossing. Throughout the level are also some clouds, with some of them being replaced with Nimbus Clouds. In the cloud sections, Goombas of different sizes can be seen jumping on them.
- Star Coin 1: Located at the end of the first track section. Use a Propeller Suit or a Propeller Block to jump for the Star Coin, but quickly fly up before you run into the big Fuzzy on the track.
- Star Coin 2: Immediately after the checkpoint, use a Propeller Suit or a Propeller Block to jump for the Star Coin. When you do, immediately fly back up and land on the moving green Warp Pipe.
- Star Coin 3: Right before the end of the level should be a green Warp Pipe next to a few Stone Platforms. Use a Propeller Suit or block to reach the warp pipe, or use the Question Blocks on tracks that lead up to this area. In the secret room, use the question marks on tracks to reach the Star Coin and back.
|Athletic||Original song.||Main Area|
|Bonus||Bonus theme from New Super Mario Bros.||Bonus Area|
- This level is also unofficially known as "Spectacular Cumulus”.
- This level is officially recognized as "CLOUDS WILL BOUNCE".
- This level may possibly be a very early predecessor to Nimbus Highway.
|Unused Special World|
|Areas||Levels||09-11.arc • 09-12.arc • 09-13.arc • 09-14.arc • 09-16.arc • 09-17.arc • 09-18.arc • 09-19.arc • 09-22.arc|
|Enemies||Enemies||Banzai Bill • Big Cheep Cheep • Big Dry Bones • Big Fuzzy • Big Goomba • Big Koopa Paratroopa • Big Paragoomba • Big Piranha Plant • Big Thwomp • Big Wiggler • Bob-omb • Boomerang Bro • Bramball • Bullet Bill • Buzzy Beetle • Chain Chomp • Cheep Cheep • Dry Bones • Fire Bro • Fire Piranha Plant • Fish Bone • Foo • Fuzzy • Goomba • Hammer Bro • King Bill • Koopa Paratroopa • Koopa Troopa • Mega Beetle • Micro Goomba • Micro Piranha Plant • Monty Mole • Muncher • Parabomb • Paragoomba • Piranha Plant • Prickly Goomba • River Piranha Plant • Sledge Bro • Spiny • Stalking Piranha Plant • Thwomp • Wiggler|