Therefore, none of the following information can be found by normal means.
KING BILLS WILL FLY
|Game||Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii|
|Level number||F-4 (unofficial)|
|World||Special World (unused)|
|Level type||Sky, Athletic, Autoscrolling|
Fire Piranha Plants
Koopa Paratroopas (Red)
Koopa Troopas (Red)
KING BILLS WILL FLY is the fourth level of the unused Special World in Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii. The last of the trio of athletic levels, this level is heavily reminiscent of Sky City. It is an autoscrolling level featuring a variety of enemies, ranging from Bob-ombs to Bullet Bills of different types.
This level is another very lengthy autoscrolling level. Like level 09-11.arc.LH, there are ? Switches that destroy wood blocks when activated. It uses the Sky City setting, but does not feature enemies that are known to appear in that world. However, it does have a massive variety of enemies.
After the small opening room, the level begins with its first autoscrolling section. It features a complex system of Warp Pipes, some of which either move or feature Piranha Plants that may shoot fire. There are many moving platforms in this section, as well as many ? Switches that destroy wood blocks, which was previously seen in levels 09-11 and 09-12. Soon after, there is a Bob-omb section which contains the first Star Coin, immediately followed by a Donut Block section. After that is the Banzai Bill section containing Bullet Bill launchers as well as many Stretch Blocks, with a Scale Lift sequence at the end.
After this comes the checkpoint room. To reach the checkpoint, Bob-ombs must be thrown in a hatch to destroy the wood blocks that block the way. Hidden in the clouds is a yellow Warp Pipe, leading to a secret room containing a constantly moving platform with several Donut Blocks on the way. This contains the second Star Coin. Falling down will cause you to return to the main screen, but it also destroys the previously existing Warp Pipe, making it not possible to re-enter the area.
Proceeding, the second major section consists of many moving colored boxes, as well as several ? Switches that causes them to rotate. This section also has the very last Star Coin. After the big colored box cluster is a large King Bill section with eleven spawning in total, eight going right followed by three heading towards the left of the screen. Finally, the goal pole room ends the level, with a giant King Bill at the very end.
- Star Coin 1: In the short Bob-omb section in the first half, use the Bob-ombs to destroy the Wood Blocks and open up a pathway for the Star Coin.
- Star Coin 2: Hidden in the clouds of the checkpoint room is a yellow Warp Pipe, leading to a secret room containing a constantly moving platform with several Donut Blocks on the way. At the end is the second Star Coin, but make sure to grab it and don't fall before you reach it because falling down will not cause you to return to the main screen, but you can't go back.
- Star Coin 3: In the second half, use a Propeller Mushroom to fly and reach the final Star Coin.
- This level is also unofficially known as "Outrageous Park”.
- This level is officially recognized as "KING BILLS WILL FLY".
- This level was originally part of Sky City as a secret level.
- Its level number was C-A.
|Unused Special World|
|Areas||Levels||09-11.arc • 09-12.arc • 09-13.arc • 09-14.arc • 09-16.arc • 09-17.arc • 09-18.arc • 09-19.arc • 09-22.arc|
|Enemies||Enemies||Banzai Bill • Big Cheep Cheep • Big Dry Bones • Big Fuzzy • Big Goomba • Big Koopa Paratroopa • Big Paragoomba • Big Piranha Plant • Big Thwomp • Big Wiggler • Bob-omb • Boomerang Bro • Bramball • Bullet Bill • Buzzy Beetle • Chain Chomp • Cheep Cheep • Dry Bones • Fire Bro • Fire Piranha Plant • Fish Bone • Foo • Fuzzy • Goomba • Hammer Bro • King Bill • Koopa Paratroopa • Koopa Troopa • Mega Beetle • Micro Goomba • Micro Piranha Plant • Monty Mole • Muncher • Parabomb • Paragoomba • Piranha Plant • Prickly Goomba • River Piranha Plant • Sledge Bro • Spiny • Stalking Piranha Plant • Thwomp • Wiggler|