Therefore, please excuse its informal appearance as it's being worked on.
Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii
Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii Plus
The Warp Zone is a looping oval path in a blue checkered plane. Connected to this oval can be eight blue Warp Pipes, each leading to one of the eight main worlds, with themed decorations representing each world. Only one Warp Pipe represents each joined world.
- Yoshi's Island is represented by a few palm trees, starfish, and an anchor.
- Rubble Ruins is represented by a few sandy pillars, cacti, and bones.
- Mushroom Peaks is represented by a few multicolored mushrooms and a small canyonesque elevation.
- Sakura Village is represented by a small forest of bamboo.
- Freezeflame Glacier is represented by a few snowy trees and a seemingly fake Cooligan
- Pumpkin Boneyard is represented by a foggy graveyard with a pumpkin and two Boos flying around.
- Starry Skies is represented by a few asteroids, a yellow screwed block, and a few celestial trees and stars as seen in Star Haven levels.
- Koopa Planet is represented by a castle-like arch with Bowser's face on the top.