Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii
|Game||Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii|
Koopa Troopas (G & R)
|Previous level||(1-1) Palm Beach|
|Next level||(1-3) Springwater Swamp|
(1-4) Growing Greenwood
(1-) Island Store
- Star Coin 1: Near the start is a yellow Warp Pipe. The player must go down it to find a hidden area in the ground with a green Warp Pipe, which further leads to an underground chamber with several coins and the first Star Coin.
- Star Coin 2: After the checkpoint is an opening in a wall. Within it is the second Star Coin.
- Star Coin 3: The player will need to be in their Super form or stronger to obtain this Star Coin. At the end of the underground tunnel, the player must ground pound some Brick Blocks to find a Warp Pipe that leads you into a room with two Hammer Bros.. They must be taken out before a gate opens and the third Star Coin becomes accessible.
|Walkthrough||Developer gameplay (6:07 to 8:46)|
|Forest||Original song.||Main areas|
|Underground||Underground theme from Super Mario Bros.||Underground areas|
|Ambush||Tough Enemy from Mario Party 9.||Hammer Bro bonus area|
- The third Star Coin's room appears to be a reference to the several Hammer Bro attacks from Super Mario Bros. 3.
- The music that plays within the room is its only appearance in Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii.
|Areas||Levels||Palm Beach • Yoshi Woods • Springwater Swamp • Growing Greenwood • Timber Tower • Fuzzy Canyon • Rainshed Pond • Tangle Temple • Switch Shift Grove • Creepcrack Castle • Derelict Airship|
|Other||Island Store • Challenge House A • Yellow Switch Palace • Yoshi House|
|Enemies||Enemies||Big Cheep Cheep • Big Fuzzy • Big Piranha Plant • Big Thwomp • Big Urchin • Cheep Cheep • Clampy • Deep Cheep • Eep Cheep • Fuzzy • Goomba • Hammer Bro • Huckit Crab • Koopa Paratroopa • Koopa Troopa • Mechakoopa • Piranha Plant • Porcupuffer • River Piranha Plant • Thwomp • Urchin • Venus Fire Trap • Wiggler|
|Bosses||King Fuzzy • Iggy Koopa|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.